The workshops category is used for posting topics specific to workshops. There are two kinds of topics that should be posted here: specific workshop details + conversation, general discussions of hosting, delivering or organizing workshops.
- topics to highlight specific workshops
- topics about delivering, hosting or organizing workshops
If you're posting a workshop, you should add the following sections to the first post:
- DESCRIPTION - 2 or 3 sentences
- WHEN: Date and time (e.g. February 27, 2016, 10:30am - 4:30pm)
- WHERE: Address (incl. city)
- WHO: Description of who can attend (participants), and who is going to lead the workshop.
- REQUIREMENTS: Description of things people will need (e.g. comps, software, etc.)
- TOPICS: A list of topics and brief description of each that will be taught in the workshop
- PREP (Optional): A list of things for people to do / read prior to the workshop
Here's an example: http://discourse.c4ios.com/t/intro-to-c4-02-27-2016/25